Thursday, March 11, 2010

Multiple Mr Darcys

Yesterday I posted a reading regarding 3 love choices. It was decided that Mr Wickham was not a Mr Darcy as I intially mistaken.. that raised the question who is Mr Darcy?

The only left answer is that Mr Mystery man (I love it! just like in a romantic ghotic novel) was in fact Mr Darcy.

Also yesterday it was determined that I was closer to Lydia's situation- being seduced by a man that had no intention to commit. Unlike her there was no Mr Darcy to save me, and we can only imagine what she would have done, if Mr Wickham were to abandon her.

Today I got an entire 'Darcy team' claiming to be Darcy, "dark and tall", etc.. connected to British Arab, Turkish and Albanian communities..

I must dissapoint your efforts to mislead me, because I happen to know that my Mr Darcy is not dark or an arab, but an American. I know a lot more about him than you do, apparently.

He also referrs to the 'Darcy team' that tries to make me an international terrorist now as the "Trinity Rats" and he is very well aware of you.

Also Lydia is not a rebellious poney size 17-18.. I hope you did not buy me anything because it won't fit me as I am only a size 10-12. I am not rebellious or ill tempered I just can't stand rats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks