Friday, November 20, 2009

Death: Sexual Experimentation

Death=Scorpio=Pluto

The Death card is not a bad prediction, as you may have expected, except the number 13 (maybe) associated with this card and it means bad luck. Death represents Scorpio and Pluto which are very sexually charged.
In this context I want to share a story:
I experimented with some sexy text messages. I sent the same visually explicit, but not vulgar (do not think naked!) pictures to 4 different men just to observe their reactions. One of them was the Libra man- which of course had the strongest reaction.. I told him afterwards that it was just a practical joke I played on him and a few other guys.. he was very amused. It is funny how something that was entertaining for him at first, just few months later became a complaint. But one will do anything to save his skin or job. The funniest was the youngest of the guys who came an hour driving from another town half naked. He was very disappointed when I told it was not for real.
I can assure you that I am NOT sexually aggressive. The Libra is the one that initiated everything including the initial contact, and as far as sex I refused him. If you would know this Libra you will understand he is not a weak, powerless man. By contrary he is very authoritative.

Some people think that I based my opinion on the libra man just on Astrology- this is an ERROR. I use the name libra- because I did not want to use his name. I do not chose who I dated based on astrology. However astrology does work when it comes to picking who you date. For example I kept dating a number of Taurus people.. and I did not pick them on purpose.. Never the less there is always a connection with them. I have Taurus on my MC and that may explain the attraction. Also the top best men I ever dated were Pisces. I am very fond of this very sensible sign. I also have pisces on my house 7- which is my house of marriage and partnership. I married a sagittarius, but he is a good match too because his ascendent is in Pisces as well.
One thing that I practiced and I also noticed a lot of young women in universities do as well is send text messages to the guys that are close enough for them to see. That way you can actually see their reactions without them noticing you. If they look happy you can approach them, if they don't you can just pick a better time.

Sentimental Advice

Well everything has an End and that is happening now. It is the time to make a change.

Fate/ Fortune:

Something is leaving out of your life. It is time to say good bye.

Solution:

You are working hard to save something that can no longer be saved. You need to start over.

In Business:

The Death here represents an inheritance.. maybe a family trust. When the card is reversed, there will be a problem with an inheritance or an argument with relatives over money.

Meditation:
  1. This is a time to finish things that were left unfinished.
  2. When is the last time you went to a cemetery?
  3. Perfect timing to communicate with those that are already gone. Send your thoughts to them.





1 comment:

  1. I received so many stupid messages from people that are trying to make me look stupid or crazy. Here is my answer to that:

    1. The relationship problem with the Libra was because I DID Not get a divorce for him. I thought we could stay friends.. but he was way angry over this.
    2.If there was an obsession was his obsession with me getting a divorce.
    3. I am Not Emotionally Unstable and he is definitely NOT traditional- otherwise he would not go after a married woman;
    4. I am NOT Looking for any MR. Something... I had a lot of men being attracted to me.
    5. This is NOT a relationship issue is a POLITICAL ISSUE;

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks