Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Star= HOPE

The Star= Aquarius= Technology

The Star is supposed to be about Hope. Unfortunately I can't share in the positive spirit as I received death threats. I said I will be publishing a book with my story. It seems that the Libra man took imitative and published one ahead of me. I am being compared with Salman Rushdie. I am surprised to see my story changed and viewed through the eyes of a demented person. I also thought that my Libra is weird, but now I am convinced that there is something really wrong with him.
To clarify some of the points in the imaginary story that it has been told about me:

1. I never said that I said that I met him in another life. I said that I wanted to know why I had the deja-vue feeling and I had my cards read. There, someone ELSE told me that she sees that I met him in another life, and this why I had that feeling. Did I actually believed her? Hard to say..
2. My idea of dating conflicts with his idea of dating. Do I think I had a relationship with him? The answer is NO. But I did date him because he did kiss me and we had intimacy. I am sorry that he does not seem to understand that until now.
3. I NEVER attempted any SUICIDE for him or anyone else. At the hospital were I was kidnapped I heard one of the people there saying that I am being kept for suicide attempt and that is how I also broke my arm. I was terrified because I realized at that very moment that I was dealing with criminals. I called another night psychiatrist and told her to take a look at my bandage and to see it was NOT new.. so it would have been impossible for me to attempt suicide
that day the way they lied. .. The same criminals switched my record with that of another woman that they beat up the same way I was and who was also seriously drugged and drunk.
The same psychiatrist discovered the switched records..but I do not wish to share the entire story here. I will write more at the right moment.

It is very hurtful to see that this man after everything he has done to me continues to say such lies about me. I am NOT sure if he really believes what he says or he just says this stuff to protect himself. Either way is so not gentleman behaviour!

The good news is that I can understand how he feels and thinks about me now. I do not need to ask more questions..or the cards.. It is a very painful discovery and I feel like I am no longer able to give any love advice to anyone. I do NOT belive in Love anymore..

Sentimental Advice
hard to say..

you are free to hope... and trust your heart! Your future is open to happyness.

Future/ Fate

Your lucky star will guide you and will bring HOPE for a HAPPY future.

Solution:

You are starting new. Follow your way towards unknown and be trustful that things will work out.

In Business:

The Star in business represents technology.. so it affects wires and any bank transations. A prosperous financial time is coming. In reversed situation expect the opposite.

Reversal:

The situation will turn into bad. No hope for things to improve!

Meditation:

  1. Look at the stars... Just contemplate at the sky
  2. Depends upon where you Aquarius is placed on your natal chart you can explore more

for ex. I have my Jupiter in Aquarius in House 6- that means that I will be successful with technology and I will use computers at my work;

..sorry I am soo sadden by the NEWS





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks