Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wheel of Fortune: Winning


Wheel of Fortune=10, Chakra 3=Jupiter

I am very happy that some of you have been reading and paying attention especially to the Emperor and the Magician lessons :) Probably is in the stars that I discovered the good news.. right when I got to this card... Good news come to those who wait.. The Wheel is all about timing.. the right, exact time!!

I am also happy that today I will write about the Wheel of Fortune- that is such a positive card when is in upright position. It is all about winning, good luck, chance and change. I personally enjoy the winning part.. I love the game, the suspense and the intensity of the feelings that comes with this card.

Sentimental Advice

Luck is on your side- so whatever you will do you will win ! You feel happy and accomplished.


Fate/ Fortune:

The situation will change/ turn in your favor. You will soon have a wonderful experience.

Solution:

Do not plan anything. Just let things happen on their own. Fate is on your side.

In Business:

You can go ahead a take a chance. Gambling and speculative winnings are favored. Winnings can be big, but so are the losses if the card falls upside down. Good business news in upright position and of course bad news when reversed.

If a Person:

As a person it portrays Jupiter. That means someone that likes expensive things and enjoys spending it. This is definitely NOT a cheap person. An expansive personality.. with joie de vivre.
A very optimistic person. It can be a sagittarius or an aries.

Reversal:

Expect bad luck.. things will not work out anymore. There will be changes and you may not like them. Do NOT gamble because you may risk big losses.

Meditation:

  1. What is my fate in life?
  2. How well adjusted am I?
  3. How is my self-esteem?








3 comments:

  1. biancat,

    hi there long time since i have talked to you! i hope all is well at your end, and i am glad that you have gotten good news. I was wondering about the dragon fly that u mention in these blogs. i actually saw a dragon fly about a week ago which was weird bc i was in the middle of the gulf of mexico! I still haven't heard anything about a job yet so is that mabye a sign that things would turn around? if u get a chance mabye you could do a reading to see what is going on?? i really appreciate it. hope to here from u soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy-
    I am really happy to hear from you. The dragonfly is not what brings luck- the Wheel of Fortune is!
    For me dragonfly is just a name for someone I am very fond of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok thanks bianca, by the way i think your writing is not anything like a 3 year olds ;) joking! i honestly think that you write better them some people i know!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks