Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Lovers: The Power of Heart


The Lovers= Gemini

I have spent almost my entire life searching for love and I even made LOVE my purpose in life. Love is important to me.. and I always hoped for the perfect marriage. Did that happen? My advice is: love can be deceiving and could lead to complications you will never dream of. So please be careful!
I could probably write my dissertation in matters of heart, but I will resume to the Tarot context.
What is most confusing about this card is that most people think of it as representing lovers and it is NOT exactly so. The Lovers Card in Tarot is about choices- good and bad. It is also a card about duality- that will make decision making very difficult.

Sentimental Advice:

You must make wise choices regarding a current or future love affair. It could mark the beginning of Romance, but there will be a choice involved and there will be temptation.

Solution:

Avoid indecision and follow your heart. There may be a conflict between your mind and your heart choices, however you will need to make a choice. Of course the solution stays on the heart side.

Future/ Fortune:

A valuable experience will follow. You can trust your heart!

In Business:

This card is all about partnerships, joint ventures and shared funds. Now is a good time to combine your resources. It could also mean a prenuptial agreement. When the card is reversed think- your joint assets may no longer be joint.. Your financial security disintegrates.

Physical Appearance:

This card is not referring to one person, but to a couple. It could represent a married couple or just a couple in a strong relationship.

Reversal:

The card reversed indicates a separation, even loneliness. It could also mean bad choices, infidelity or interference.

Meditation:
  1. Why don't you try writing a love letter- even if is addressed to an imaginary lover.
  2. How deep is my love really?
  3. Do I love my significant other or am I just waiting until someone else will show up?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks