Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Hanged Man: Sacrifice

Hanged Man= Sacrifice= Neptune

This is rather a sad card. Neptune is about dreaming.. and losing contact with reality. I think this is what happened here on this blog with some readers. There is a confusion about the identity of the dragon fly... I will talk more about it as I said by the full moon.
I do NOT have an obsession with anyone.. and this Libra does not interest me.. but I will NOT give up on what these people did and I will FIGHT them until Justice will be made. I know I am speaking the Truth and I am RIGHT so I am not afraid of confrontation.
I have been attacked and compared with Obama and Hitler.. I guess this is the sacrifice I need to make in order to achieve my purpose. I am constantly bullied by Mossad and Jewish Extremists.. Their Dirty money cannot buy me. They have NOTHING they can give to GIVE UP! Threats... over Threats .. I get those everyday! I know I will WIN!

Sentimental Advice:

If you have a dilemma give up on your expectations and change your attitude on things. Everything will be well in the end.

Future/ Fate:

You need to reconsider your plans if you want a turn of situation.

Solution:

Give up on your old way of thinking, be patient and give up your expectations. Look for new solutions when things no longer make sense.

In Business:

There will be a slow change. Step back and look at things differently. Contemplate at your available choices. This is your chance to look at things from a different perspective. When the hanged man is reversed there will be cutbacks. It is best to seek the help of a financial advisor.

Reversal:

In this situation this person is no long sacrificing his self, by contrary is using others for selfish gains. In this position the hanged man is pursuing personal motives.

As a person:

represents Neptune- someone that enjoys water voyages and lives near the water. Hanged man here represents a very dreamy person.. who has strong psychic abilities and is clairvoyant.

Meditation:
  1. What change of direction do I want to make?
  2. What sacrifices I need to make?
PS-
I am not sure about your libra.. but what is the use of charm when there are so many issues?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks