Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Entrecard: Shame on YOU!


As all of you know,

I had all sorts of computer/ malware issues with my laptop and this blog. I thought not to talk about this at first, but become it becomes such a disturbance I am going to talk about the latest incident with Entrecard.

First of all I want to make very clear this a TAROT blog and NOT a political blog. Politics does not interest me at all. Also I did not express any political opinion on this site and just presented FACTS regarding some nasty Tennis Jewish Store in South Florida and a Jewish extremist State Attorney that has been ruling Broward County like a king. In his position you would expect he would go by the law of the country, never the less he chooses NOT to do so- running the County like his own property by his own rules.. (this is Not an opinion!!)

ENTRECARD is supposed to be a sharing service to promote small bloggers within a larger community of bloggers. Lately this service decided to put a political advertisement on my blog expressing opinions and Not facts of an extremist Jewish Republican against President Obama. Let me remind Entrecard this is a BLOG about Spirituality! I did not express any political opinion and do not intend to use this blog for a political debate.

That being said I intend to resume back to my Tarot lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks