Sunday, November 22, 2009

Temperance: Negotiation


Temperance= Sagittarius

I am going to continue with the Fool's Journey and ignore the "storm outside"(crazy search engine results, attacks on my credit card, other new unqualified writers trying their hand at Tarot "readings");

Temperance is about NEGOTIATION. I tried that before, but it failed. Perhaps I ran my negotiations with the wrong party. The only solution to End this madness, as I see it, is if the "irresponsible seducer" agrees to reverse his accusations. Maybe "the emperor" is willing to take a second look at the situation and makes some changes. I see his fatherly attempt to "educate" me and I appreciate that.

Sentimental Advice:

It is time to make up and make out with each other. Enjoy your time spent together. Try to show understanding.

Fate/ Fortune:

You will find the middle way. Just compromise and be reasonable.

Solution:

Solve the problem quietly. Try to find your solution through relaxation. If you are unable to relax you will not find your solution.

In Business:

It points at the necessity of cooperation in partnerships. In corporations is all about team work and getting along with co-workers. Remember, the power of many is always more than the power of one. Temperance reversed leads to bad management and disputes at work. For business owners signifies competing business interests.

As a Person:

represents inventors, cooks and craft persons. This person has one foot on land and another in the water- meaning he is diplomatic and will try to maintain peace at all costs. Because of this he will not take your side, even if he/she is your friend. Think Switzerland= neutral= all things moderation.

Reversal:

Temperance reversed is poor judgment, unbalanced emotions: passion extremes. Also there is an imbalance between your material and spiritual worlds.

Meditation:
  1. What makes you loose your temper and/ or balance?
  2. What makes you go to extremes?










No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks