Monday, November 23, 2009

The Devil: Oppression vs Obsession

The Devil=Capricorn=Saturn

I am unhappy that a lot of the "readers" of this blog are NON-believers. This is supposed to be a quiet place where people come to meditate on their life through the Tarot cards.

Before I start the class today I want to discuss 3 issues-

1. the issue of "apes". I use this term to relate to armed people that resemble the Planet of Apes' monkeys oppressing humans. I noticed a lot of confusion on this subject. I assure you "my apes" have nothing to do with Darwin;

2. some people have "re-enacted my eviction story". Well I am glad they brought that point because now I can bring us up as another Florida illegality. I NEVER been served any papers as I was out of the country. The law says I have to be served, but that never happened. A lawyer wrote to me at the time and he said that he knows that the action was done illegally and if I would have hired him NOTHING would have happened. The problem is I knew nothing about it until few months later. Moreover they destroyed and/ or damaged my property upon removal and asked me to pay $1,000 to get my belongings. That again another illegality since as my lawyer explained me it was THEFT and CONVERSION. I tried to have a hearing in COURT but again just like all the other cases NO HEARING took place.

3. Jane Austen is a great author of all times. I found it really offending that you mutilated her books and image just to attack me! I still have her letters from First Impressions/ Pride and Prejudice in Print. I wish I had a better understanding of them!

Sentimental Advice

The Devil is about vice, and bondage. Attention: the chains are LOOSE- which shows us that there is a way out. Obsession is something we cannot escape. If you are obsessed, you do NOT have the option OUT. So, NO the Devil is NOT about Obsession! In this case the person is oppressed by "others" or by "vices". Try to find your way out of a bad situation.

Fate/ Fortune:

Do not play with the fire or else you will get burned. There is also temptation, greed, illness.
Last but NOT least there is ONLY half knowledge of the Truth.

Solution:

There is a warning: NOT to use black magic!! This card has a strong association with Black Magic vs. White Magic. Stay away! Chains are loose, try to find your way out of the chains.

In Business:

With Devil in business we have delays in business transactions. Capricorn represents Saturn meaning: things will come later on. There is a problem with materialism and pure capitalism. In a job would be an hourly pay with no benefits. It can also represent high penalties and interest charges. Devil reversed speaks of spiritual things in life. In this position the chains are falling off and the person looses contact with the material world.

Reversal:

Devil reversed has a more positive meaning. Former charges are reversed and interest charges are eliminated or reduced. The bondage is released. In a relationship you break out of your negative ways and there is an improvement in your general wellness.

Meditation:

  1. What are my dependencies?
  2. What makes me do things I do not intend to?









No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks