Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Justice: Libras

Justice= Card 11 or 8

This is a very controversial card because it is very relative.. Generally speaks about issues with balance of things.

As people libras are very confusing to me.. I never dated a Libra...and I never had any attraction to any Libra except one, about few years ago. Until today I am not sure if it was a libra problem or just that particular individual. He seemed very in love.. and I felt like I knew him all my life.. Very strange- because that did not happen to me ever before. I thought it must be something very strong, that is meant to be forever. It turned out that this Libra was nothing I ever imagined. Every man I dated before and I felt an attraction for ended up in a loving relationship. I still do not understand how could I have read this man this wrong?
I still do not think I read him wrong, but his personality was very conflicting with my expectations of a boyfriend or lover. I think I was very lucky in my life because I only dated very romantic, charming, polite, sensible men (NO Eastern Europeans!!)
As time went by I noticed that he could not hold any romantic interest on anyone. The type of women that he dated were some invisible insects with no will power. I felt as if he was afraid to date real women.. I am sure he is afraid of dating women, but I am not sure why. He is also commitment phobic... Too many other psychological issues..
What stays a mystery to me until today- is how could I be attracted to someone that was such a bad match for me? I know my intuition is always right.. so what went wrong in this case?

I do not have the answer to that, because there is no logical explanation for it.

What I know did happen is that he was used as a diversion, as an excuse to cover up a RACIST, DISCRIMINATORY EVENT in a Jewish Tennis Shop. A group of extremists Jewish attacked me on a store and put me into a huge emotional distress. The shock came mostly because I thought these people were my friends.. So you can only imagine how hurt I was when I discovered what they were capable of.. They even told me that I could not go their store if I do not buy something. I consulted a lawyer at the time.. and they told me that was illegal. I wrote a letter to the store owner.. that in turn sent this man to accuse me of something else... What a lame excuse!! I did not want to take them to court because it is not my style.. but when they accused me of something to cover their actions.. I had to take them to court... but they created all sort of dissimulated scenarios.. in order to prevent me to get to court to my case.. I have physical evidence that was never reviewed...

My sense of Justice is telling me.. that in order to PREVENT this sort of incidents.. no Jewish Owned store should have only Jewish employees in management positions.. Simple. In this particular situation this Extremist store should be shut down.. for safety of NON-Jewish customers.. If my advice is going to be disregarded I am sure there will be further incidents at that location.

Sentimental Advice:

Try to be objective and look at things in perspective. Be responsible.

Fate:

Future is in balance. You will collect what you invested in. Do NOT spend your money in Michael Jakson useless surgeries.. to save your marriage, because your husband will still cheat on you with 20 years olds.. as Mihaela found out for herself..

Solution:

Do not blame others.. do not expect any help from the outside.

In Business:

This is a good time to review your financials, and balance your checkbooks. It is advisable to check your portfolios and revise your financial plans: retirement objectives, children's trusts, wills, etc
When the Justice is Reversed- your budget is out of balance.. your financial statements need to be reviewed.

As a Person:

is a Libra- very confused about their feelings.. and very unstable in relationships.. They do not like to be told what to do.. and enjoy chasing people that play hard to get. Do not be jealous if they keep searching other women all the time.. and if you find them cheating do not get mad is just an expression of the appreciation of art and beautiful things.
Do not forget- you also need to be in perfect shape... and available 24-7 when the Libra will remember your existence. Get ready for your dating class- your Libra will expect you to be available for dating on time: 1 hour sharp every 3 -4 days..- the same time, the same place, no exceptions except the rain days when he cannot play tennis. Libra's spending budget for dating is very limited so do not expect more than dinner (in a cheap place) and a movie.

Reversal

Things are out of balance.. everything needs to be reviewed, rechecked, redone.

Meditation

  1. This is a good time to solve your conflicts;
  2. Try to have a discussion to explain your point of view;

PS-
To those that told me that I cannot write English better than a 3 year old.. should be aware that 3 year olds do not write.. Dah??





3 comments:

  1. Kathy...
    I am soo furious at this criminals that want to bribe me now!! THey will do anything to get away clean.. but they are NOT GETTING AWAY with this!!!
    Now they invented that I cut and pasted my PSD diagnostic... Nasty criminals... I have been told LOUD AND CLEARLY BY MY DOCTOR exactly that!!! SHe saw exactly what these CRIMINALS did to me..

    and one more thing.. I had plenty of money in 2007 and part of 2008 as long as I WAS NOT Harassed and TORTURED BY THESE JEW CRIMINALS!!!
    I had money enough to buy our condo... and my mom gave us $12,000 each plus my husband gave me personally as a gift $5,000 from his family funds.. Credit was NOT an issue and I had money cash to buy everything I wanted...
    My financial RUIN is CAUSED primarily due to this CRIMINALS>>> that almost MURDERED ME and MY BABY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bianca,
    i believe these people will pay for what they did to you. all i can tell you to do is not let them get to you, because if you do you are letting them win. a year ago i had a well paying job and i was very happy and had everything i ever wanted. now i am unemployed and my money dwindles everyday. the people that did this to me were also people i thought were friends that i could trust. in the end i lost my job and they didn't. but i do feel that i am going to be better off then they will be because i am strong and they aren't. if i never lost this job i feel i would have changed for the worse, and become someone i didn't want to be. i feel mabye this happened to show the world that these people are evil and not to be trusted. well i hope this helps, just try to be strong and i believe things will get better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy;

    Thanks for your understanding :)
    I feel better.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks