Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Emperor


There is no message for dragonfly in this post. We will wait until the next full moon.

The emperor is all about power and authority, reason, government and leadership. There is one person in my mind that describes this card: Florida state attorney Satz. Even though he is more of a combination of Emperor and the Devil- I thought I should be fair and present both sides of his personality.

Sentimental Advice:

Try to be responsible and outline your accomplishments. This is a tough card- very hard to associate with anything romantic. So tough it out and be persistent.

The Future/Fortune:

You can accomplish anything you want as long as you are sure of what you really want.
You need to have a clear purpose in order to achieve.

Solution:

You need to be practical. Dispose of useless wishes and illusions. Concentrate on what IT IS and what you Have.

In Business:

This card represents Mars- so it will concern inheritance, other people's money, even insurance.
Anything connected with these issues will be favored. When the Emperor is Reversed... there is a problem with an inheritance, an insurance policy or some other funds issue from sources other than your own. It could also mean a corporate downsizing.

Physical Attributes-

I am attracted to powerful men. However, I am not very fond of men that do not respect women and have no family values. Yes, the emperor is arrogant and sometimes makes use of his powers to torture people that are NOT to his like. He will use cruelty to reach his purpose and he is eager pursue revenge.
Overall not exactly a romantic, fun individual.

Reversal:

With Emperor reversed you are at war! Someone is out of control..

Meditation:
  1. How persistent are you in pursuing your dreams and following your plans?
  2. How responsible are you?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bianca,

    How is are you? How is your baby going? How old is he now? The site is looking great and I hope everything is good with you and your family.

    Are you still doing readings on this site? I need you to please relook into my relationship situation again. You did say I needed to be patient with this man. I'm wondering what you see in regards to this at the moment.

    Thanks - Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa;

    The baby is good- almost 1.5 yrs old.. still small..
    Yes, I remember the guy you asked me about. I also remember telling you that I saw him as unemotional and did not see or expect much progress in the relationship.
    I did a reading again- as you requested.

    I must tell you I am more than sure now that this guy is not the right man for you. The relationship moved from a romantic relationship (now in the past) into a friendship "with benefits".
    It seems that he is a bit immature.
    Sorry I do not see this relationship going any further. Probably moving on will be best course of action.
    I know easy to say, harder to do.. but even if you wait is not getting any better.
    My best to you and the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Biancat,

    So your baby is at that walking and getting into everything stage! That is so cute! My kids are going well, thanks.

    Thanks for looking into this again for me, I appreciate your insight there.

    Take care Bianca.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks