Thursday, July 16, 2009

Donation and New Sites

I recently added a donation button right above the chat room entrance.
Donations are recommended but not required to get a reading. Any amounts are welcome as I am trying to raise funds for a professional class that will help me get a better job to help my family. The amount I need to raise is $2,125. I know is a lot !! It will take a long time to get there.
No matter what my day job is or will become - as I am planning career changes- I do plan to keep this blog for as much as I can.

Thank you.

I also added a few links to astrological sites that may be of interest. Please do give me your feedback regarding these as well.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Bianca,

    I made a litte donation so you can get back some instant good karma. Good luck and Godspeed on obtaining your goal-Deirdre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Biancat,

    Another small donation to help you on your way for your class. I wish you all the best in your future.

    Thank you for your time and knowledge with the readings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa-
    To answer your question- I do not think the 7 witches site is a scam. I searched myself to see if anything comes up and all I found was more like a customer dispute. This is kind of normal when you have a business. I only found one complaint. I did not personally try them but I must tell you I did see their add on reputable sites. It is always the chance that the spells may not work and then the people will feel like give me money back. Still once you close a transaction you know is no guarantee for the spell to work.
    Unless I will hear or read anything else about the 7 witches site I will continue to think is legit.

    Thank you for bring it up for discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JP-
    I wanted to thank you for your donation. It is greatly appreciated :)
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Biancat,

    Another small donation to help you reach your goal. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melissa-
    wow thanks!
    I did not expect this :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks