Thursday, July 9, 2009

Links

If you enjoy free automatic readings you can try using www.facade.com/tarot
Please post comments on other sites that you may find useful.
This is the link you need to choose to get an automatic reading. To pick your own cards you go to www.tarot.com and under the Tarot tab you can pick the type of reading you want to have. They let you pick your own cards. When you are done do not click for interpretation because they will ask to pay just write down the cards and the positions they are in and write them back to me on this blog. If you find this difficult I can pick the cards for you or run an automatic reading at www.facade.com/tarot.
Please write in comments if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks