Sunday, July 12, 2009

Short Explanation- IMPORTANT!!

Hi! I hope this will come as a recommendation. It is not a complaint and it does not refer to anyone in particular.
I want to explain how I work because it seems to me there is a lot of confusion around Tarot readings.
Tarot is just sending messages regarding a particular issue you are asking. Tarot does NOT works miracles and does not solve your problems. So, all I can do is bring some insight into your life, things you may have overlooked or may not be aware of. Tarot is not the magick wand that will make it all perfect.

Reading Tarot cards over and over again regarding the same or similar issues is not going to bring any new information. Please trust me on this one, because I made the same mistake in the beginning. I also had a couple of you with 2 readings about the same issue one time posted on tartot.com and once here and nothing came out different from the original question. The best is to wait minimum a week before you repeat the question and optimum 2 weeks.If there is new information you receive during a reading then a second reading can be done for clarification.

The questions you ask Tarot should be under Yes/No format for best use of cards.
I am not using my personal opinion during the readings and I am only trying to relay the information as I receive it from the Tarot cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks