Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 27 to 29th

Moon 1st Quarter

This is a great time at biological level for the assimilation, hydration and fortification of the body. There is time for fruition and multiplication. However there is a high risk for pregnant women. The wounds are closing and healing slower and bleeding is accentuated.

Monday: Moon in Libra- drink a lot of liquids : tea, juices and water.
Tue: Moon in Scorpio- Stop: rest and meditate
Wed: Moon in Scorpio - good spirits and if you receive an invitation do not turn it down :)

2 comments:

  1. hi there i hope i am on the right page. i am looking for answers about where my life is going. i feel i have hit a stagnation point in my life and am not sure where to go from here. i was wondering if you could do a reading on my career part of my life. thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi;
    No, not quite, but you do not need to repost your question. However, your answer will be under the correct thread: New Readings for Week Ending August 1st.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks