Monday, July 13, 2009

Share Your Tips to Help Others- UPDATED

As I mentioned in the previous Topic Tarot does NOT solve problems. However sharing our experiences I think may be able to give some solutions to those who seek them. SO please join in with your comments to HELP others.

Here is what I want to share:

1. I have been in similar situations with some of you and at the time I used to go to numerous psychics paying a lot of money and asking similar questions hoping that some miracle will happen for me and it never did. Things did work out for me in the end but not with the outcome I was obsessing about. It was really not my fault what was happening. There are always going to be people that will try to take advantage of other people's feelings and that have serious issues that we cannot fix.
My life changed for the better just by changing course and moving in a different direction. Being stuck in a negative situation for too long hoping for things that will never happen only caused a lot of distress for me at the time.
What worked for me was: friends and family support,
meditation- in my case bellydancing with Dolphina and chakra balancing. I will provide more information under links if you are interested in specific sites.
NOTE: if your situation is serious and it needs immediate attention because is disrupting your life please do NOT rely on Tarot for help. Do go get proper help from therapists and competent medical staff.

2. It was really hard to find a psychic I connected with.
Most psychics were into giving me just positive information to have me happy and come back and spend my money on them.
Others wanted me to think I really had a problem that only them can clear up for me by making me buy items from them for an outrageous amount of money.
I found that what works best was going to my local astrological/ magic shop and buy separate items from there that I could use in my home. Most sales staff was very knowledgeable and always directed me when I needed help. Alternatively you can buy stuff online for even cheaper and will work just as good.
I will put together under links a list of magic shops that have good quality cheap supplies. I am from MA so if you get there Salem, MA is the heaven for getting candles incents, stones, tarot cards, fairy dust, books.

I am sure lots of you have experiences that can really help others so be please do share them.

2 comments:

  1. I can't get into any Chat room. Not working for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that learning to be your own astrologer is one of the best things we can do to help ourselves.

    I also believe that it is great to have friends that can help you with astrology.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks