Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 30-31st Waxing Moon & Book Discussion

Increasing Moon

Minerals and vitamins are absorbed more rapidly in this period and are more efficient. Any treatment medicine works better at this time. Renewal and regeneration facial treatments are most welcome, beneficial and effective during these days.

Thursday July 30- Moon in Scorpio- take it easy try not to exhaust yourself-
take a walk in the park
Friday July 31st- Moon in Sagittarius- good day to start your vacation- do go and do your fitness

I want to start a discussion on the book Secret by Rhonda Byrne. I think this book is very in tone with the purpose of this site by promoting how to live a very happy successful fulfilling life.
In short, the book is a collection of interviews from inventors, spiritual guides, scientists and theologists that all agree on what the secret of a happy wealthy life is and how to achieve it. The foundation of the success, according to this book, lies in the law of attraction. Positive thinking will bring a positive life versus negative thinking. Everything that happens in your life is a direct result of your thinking.
I would really like to know what others that may have read the book already have to say.

If anyone has any questions about the book please address it on the comments of this thread.

2 comments:

  1. Here is my opinion regarding the concept beyond the book The Secret.
    I do believe in destiny and I do not think that anyone can change their own destiny. However, I do think that positive thinking can improve and better people's lives to some extent.
    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure why but when I'm able to keep my thoughts positive, my life seems smoother & more in line with my hopes & wishes. I've struggled to turn negativity into positive thoughts but it does seem to help. Perhaps its that I can see more clearly what I need to do to help myself ...whatever the reason I'll keep it up.Bottom line I'm happier being positive.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks