Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Magick vs. Witchcraft

Hi;
Today I want to bring up the topic of magic and the difference between magic and witchcraft.
This site is a site where we practice magic and NOT witchcraft.
Magic is a science that it can be studied, but you will need more than just learning capabilities in order to do so. In magic we are using the Tarot cards to access the mental and psychic powers in order to retrieve some information (such as answering specific questions). Witchcraft is a practice of inferior magic with the goal of manipulation of psychic powers to obtain a certain outcome. We are not doing this in this blog. Any experimentation with such practice is outside the scope of our tarot experimentation.

Recently I have noticed that some of the people that attended this blog are not here for the purpose of experimenting with magic and have other objectives. I am writing to let them know that I am aware of that and they did not have me fooled, even though they may be inclined to think they succeeded. I have my warning signs and if my ability to connect with the psychic powers will not be real I would not run this blog. Their intentions are not welcome on this site. Certain extremist organizations are advised that they will break the constitutional right of free religion/spirituality by undermining the existence and proper functioning of this blog.

4 comments:

  1. BianCat-

    i just wanted to thank you for clearing that up(difference between magic and Witchcraft). i honestly think that people put the two together because they think they are the same when they are actually not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bianca,

    I do believe that with our thoughts we create (I remember the time I inadvertantly manifested spiders from stressing about them!!!!) And I am very aware of the law of karma and not wanting to project negativity or harm in any way to another person. I actually don't know of or understand the situation that has brought up this topic but I wanted to ask you is there not also such a thing as good witchcraft and some spells good spells? I understand that when something is done with negative intent, that it is a bad thing, but admittedly I wasn't really aware of the difference between magic and witchcraft, but I wondered if it can be a good thing? Are there not "White Witches" who practice "good" witchcraft and then your more evil or "Black Witches" that practice evil/harmful witchcraft?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa-
    The purpose of the topic was to differentiate between magic and witchcraft and not that of deferentiating between the different types of witchcraft. I have no comment regarding witchcraft in general as it is a very conflicting subject in my mind and I cannot really get an opinion on either side.
    I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that Biancat, I don't know a whole heap on the topic and was interested in the opinion of someone who would know more than me!

    I think I understand what you were meaning in the difference between magic & witchcraft, I'm just trying to clarify in my own mind. At the end of the day when you do anything with a negative or bad intent and try to interfere with the free will of others for your own gain it can never be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all comments related to the posts.
I prefer no advertising of other pages on my posts.
Thanks